Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Tuesday's Thoughts to Ponder #3




Happy Tuesday Sweet Friends,

How are you?  Hope it's not as hot where you are at it is here....it's been in the high 90's. Summer has come early!!


Well, I got the content for todays post on Saturday as I read someone's blog post and was rather taken aback by things posted on her blog that were very personal albeit funny, about her Husband. 


One can only imagine if the shoe were on the other foot, how she would feel if her husband wrote something as personal about her, and posted it for all to read..................

Ewwwww, I certainly know I would not appreciate it at all, and would feel very disrespected. So I could imagine that might be her husbands response as well, since most guys are big on respect.


I've been married almost 54 years, and have learned it is never a good thing to tell others what your spouse says to you in private or to make a joke at your spouses expense.


So think before you post, folks!! Course, I know most of you would never do that, and have to say I have been blogging for 13 yrs. this month and never remember ever seeing that before.......but just saying... in case someone let's their sense of humor.... override their good sense.


Spurring You On......

Nellie


Sharing with:

Between Naps on the Porch

A stroll thru life

Karins Kottage

Ridge Haven Homestead


4 comments:

  1. Hubby and I are coming up on 51 years in July and I totally agree with you. We should never show disrespect for anybody, and mostly our spouse. It is always better to encourage and look through the lens of rose colored glasses. Life is too short to be unkind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's me, Patti Gardner, showing up as "anonymous." I am signed in to my Google account, so I don't know why I'm not showing up that way. Anyhow---I think people post WAY too much personal stuff on blogs. Not just things of disrespect to their spouse, but far too much information period. Not sure why people want the world to know so much stuff about them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jocelyn, Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave your encouraging comments. Congratulations on 51 yrs. of marriage. Love to hear of couples who have been married a long time...... Hope yall have a lovely celebration in July. Love the saying in a world where we can be anything.....Be Kind.
    Blessings Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patti, Nice to hear from you, and yes that is wierd you keep showing up as anonymous,
    probably because they have changed something.....AGAIN!! lol
    Most of the people I follow do a great job on their blogging, but just happened on this one I saw at a linky party, and was a bit surprised, as I don't remember ever seeing that before, in all these years, so don't want to see it start trending.........lol
    Hope yall are doing well.........Love and Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Thoughts to Ponder #6

  Hello Sweet Friends, How are you today??  Doing well, I hope. I saw something on facebook that just made  my heart  say yes, I so agree......