Monday, October 5, 2026

Monday Manna




Hello Sweet Friends,

Hope this finds you well and having a good day.

I just saw something on facebook that was so

precious, and a great reminder for us all, and

that it has sort of been on my mind a bit lately

from a few things I have witnessed.

and that is..............

taking people we love for granted and just

thinking they will always be there, and that

our lives are so full of have to's that we can't

possibly take a break from what we have to 

do, and take time to talk to them, or visit

with them. We have to watch ourselves that

we don't think all these to do's are the most

important things in life......cause honestly,

they are not.....the most important things

in life are people and especially the people

we profess to love. Sometimes we can treat

total strangers better than we treat those

we love or live with, even.  Many times I

have to remind myself when I get doing a

project or something I really like to do and

someone calls or texts and I don't want

to be bothered at that moment, that people

are the only thing we are gonna take to

heaven with us.

I know, I know, there are those that are

 drainer's amongst us, that make us feel

like someone breathed the breath of oppression

on us after we talk to them.  Some years ago,

I had quite a number of those folks that would

call me, and my Wonderful compassionate 

Pastor gave me some great advice on how to 

deal with that. Take the call, give them 5 mins.,

 then say you have to go, but let me pray for 

you....then pray for them which will point 

them to God, and get off the phone because

your own spirit can only take so much of that.

With that said,

What I am really talking about here is those

that love us, and not taking even a short time

 to converse with them, or even taking the time

 to call them or constantly putting them on the

 back burner of your life, cause one day they

 might be gone, sooner than you think, and 

we might wish we could hear their voice 

one more time.....

Wish I could share that post I saw with

you, it was someone speaking from experience,

and it was sad and makes you shed a few

tears of what not to do and why.


I was able to find the post after all.

So click here to read it

or copy and paste it yourself

https://www.instagram.com/p/Dd3sPylE31a/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&stkn=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==


Wasn't wanting to make you cry, just 

wanting to make you think with your

"Heart" and not your "To Do list" or a

"nonchalant, not important attitude."


Blessings,

Love you guys.

Nellie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Monday Manna

Hello Sweet Friends, Hope this finds you well and having a good day. I just saw something on facebook that was so precious, and a great remi...