Tuesday, August 30, 2016

The Cutest and Prettiest Faux Pumpkins






Hello Sweet Friends,

So how are ya...these last few days
 of August.................???

I have to say I am excited that this
morning it was 75 degrees on our
porch at 8:00, and I felt like it was
October........and I got to spend a
delightful hour out there!
It is all due to the rain and the 
tropical depression out there in
the Gulf which means we will
probably get lots more rain over
the next few days which means
somewhat cooler weather for us,
at least this week.............  
Ahhhhh........
I loved how it felt out there
this morning!!





























I am also excited that I did my first 
Fall vignette.......

All because I wanted to give a
 "Shout Out" to my Sweet Friend
Becky over at TimeWashed.........

All these pumpkins you will see
 in this post were hand made by her.....


Becky and I go way back,,,,, and have
been true life friends not just virtual
or bloggy friends........
 Becky is a very sweet and talented girl
 as you will see...........or maybe already
 know, if you are already familiar with
 her and her blog TimeWashed.


Oh, and please click on a picture to
enlarge them all,  so you can see
just how beautiful all her pumpkins
are......................




Last year I won her pumpkin
 give-a-way........ and she had given
a choice as to the pumpkins one
would recieve,   So........






Since I had redone my bedroom in 
Coastal look I decided to go with the
Coastal style Pumpkins and I have
been enjoying them all year.......

Unfortunately, the pics I took of them
in my bedroom did not come out well, 
but here is a couple that came out
  okay.......
but I didn't think it really show them
off as well as they should, and my
bedroom wall is not that yellow.  lol









 So....... I brought them
out to the living room and made new 
vignettes with them, just for this post.




I love the drift wood stems,
and the star fish and the bling.




   


Love the touches of blue
on this white satin pumpkin
and the pearl and glass
embellishments......and again 
the drift wood stem......and 
she also has normal pumpkin 
stems as well.







Just love the cute little
 Fall Joy tags and the white touches
with the pearl and crystal dangles.





























I got so enthused I decided to make
 another vignette as well, that I think
 I might just keep for Fall,  and may
be I might just have a Coastal
living room for Fall this
year..........
Ya never know!!








I also won the lovely cloche as well
 as the gorgeous pumpkins.  The tiny
 one in the center with the jute bow,
 I already had......as she gifted  it to 
me a few years earlier. I just stuck
an earring on it to add some bling,
so it matched with the others.




   

























      Decided I should at least do a shot 
with a pumpkin in the cloche. 
     Then thought it would look great
 to add the lovely cake stand my
  daughter gave me.









Did I mention that I love love love 
the blue one, as that blue is one of my 
favorite shade of blue, but honestly..... 
I love them all and would be very 
hard pressed to pick a favorite!







Here is a shot without the glass lid,
So you can see it well.
  I don't know if you are like me,
but for some reason I just really
lovvvvvve Pumpkins so much, and
it would just not be Fall without
them..........





Thought some shells, a starfish
 and a candle would be nice in
the mix..........





                                                        




















     Know there are lots of pics,
              but think her pumpkins  
     are just the cutest and pretties
      I have see here in blogland,
and
     the quality of her craftmanship  
        is just so excellent.......      


So want to encourage you to check out
 her ETSY Shop @ TimeWashed.com









If you are in the market for some cute 
Fall decor..........Becky is your girl..........
and Just so you know,  she makes a real
variety of pumpkins: fall colored, striped 
velvet and linen.  She also has some
vintage ware things too......












Well, it has been a fun day here!!!
Playing with all these darling
 pumpkins.......and hopefully
I am off to my Fall decorating
as well..............








So glad you could stop by and
hope you had as much fun
 as I did..........lol




I think I am definitely ready for
FAll Yall.......especially for the
all the JOY that Fall brings....








Love,  Hugs, and
Sweet Pumpkin Blessings,
Nellie


23 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! Nice arrangements with them too! I love the shells and starfish!
    Love you all, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nellie, those are the sweetest pumpkins and I love the way that you used them! Beautiful vignettes! Blessings, Pam @ Everyday Living

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pumpkins are really cute♥

    summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pumpkins are adorable Nellie, l too especially love the blue one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for your sweet comments Pam, and glad you dropped by.....
    Have a great week.
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Summer,
    Nice to meet you here in blogland..........so nice to have you visit,
    and I, 2nd your opinion about the pumpkins....since I wasn't the one who
    made them!! lol

    Have a lovely week,
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bron,
    Thanks, and so nice to have you come by and glad you enjoyed the pumpkins....is that by any chance your favorite shade of blue?? lol

    Have a lovely rest of the week,
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, that's my sweet friend!! Nellie, thank you so much for taking the time to create charming vignettes with the pumpkins I made! What a blessing to see them, and to read what you wrote. You are such a gifted encourager and exhorter! You are the best! Love you gal!!

    Talk to ya soon!!
    Thank you again!!
    Big Hugs,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Becky,
    Nice to see you came by and saw the post.......you are so welcome, and was fun,,, and made me happy to give you a much deserved "shout out"!!
    Thanks for your encouragement as well....

    Hope to see ya soon.
    Love and Blessings,
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh and thanks again for the wonderful and adorable pumpkins,
    I have enjoyed them sooooooo much!! and it will be fun having
    them in a new location now.........
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Nellie, your pumpkins are darling. Thank you for sharing at SYC! xx Jo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love your Pumpkins. You've inspired me to make some Pale Blue ones!
    Great post. Love it. Come over and link this and all your Fall Themed posts at
    The Fabulous Fall Party. It's over here:
    http://mychristmasjourney.blogspot.com/2016/08/2016-fabulous-fall-party.html
    Let's party!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jo,
    Thanks so much for stoppin by and for your sweet comments.
    Always fun to share over at SYC......thanks for hosting.

    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Grantham Lynn,
    So nice to meet you here in blogland. Thanks for coming by and leaving such kind comments.
    Would love to see your blue pumpkins if and when you get to make them.
    Also thank you for the invitation to your linky party.........I did take you up on it,
    and linked up my 2 posts for this week.

    Hope you have a lovely weekend,
    Blessings,
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi. Thank you for bringing you pumpkins to the Fabulous Fall Party.
    The party goes all the way through Oct. so come by anytime. The link changes on Thursday. See you at party!
    Have a Fun and Safe Labor Day.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your Welcome Grantham Lynn.........
    Thanks for the invite, and thanks for letting me know the other information as well.

    You have a fun and safe labor day too.
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  17. the pumpkins are adorable. the creamy blue is my favorite, but the joy tags are very cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Sugar,
    Thanks for coming by and for your sweet comments.

    Have a lovely week,
    Blessings,
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love these pretty pumpkins...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks Bj.....and thanks for coming by.

    Have a good evening,
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have always thought her pumpkins were gorgeous! Love your collection. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  22. Morning Jann,
    Yes, I have always thought so too. Thanks for stopping by and for you warm comments.
    Thanks for hosting SYC,
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Happy St. Patrick's Day

  Happy St. Patrick's Day Sweet Friends Have a Lovely Day, Hugs, Nellie