Friday, March 28, 2014

Welcome to Thankful Thursday - March 27, 2014

Scenes from Cozy Place 2011

The Lord is my strength and my shield;
My heart trusts in him, and I am helped.
My heart leaps for joy, and I will give
thanks to him in song.
Psalm 28:7


Greetings Sweet Friends,

So what kind of week have 
you had?  Hope it has been
a good one.....Anybody on
Spring break?? 

 They are here this week,  and hubby
loves it cause he has gotten to work so 
quickly cause of less traffic on the interstate.


I have been enjoying the cooler weather and
being outside more.........so that has been 
wonderful I have to say...............

Well,  on with Thankful Thursday........


I am thankful

#1
for a wonderful and safe trip to and back
from Asheville last weekend.
Want to see... just scroll down to next post
or click here


#2
for the sweet greeting that I got from
 my lil grandaughter after being gone for 
9 days.  She got a really big grin on her 
face then ran to me.....
Be still my heart.............





#3
that we got to visit some friends on the way
home that we haven't seen for 3 years.  Only
 for 2 hrs.,  but we really had a nice visit, and
 they are doing well, and it was great to see
them. In fact, she just published a book about
 her life,  how great is that!


#4
that my friend finally got her book published
as it has been in the works for awhile,  and
many of us have prayed for her, so I can't
wait to read it.  It is called "the Mother Gap."





#5
that I finally got everything unpacked and
 put away and am settled in once again.


#6
that I got to work in the yard some on Tuesday
as the weather was glorious,  and I so enjoyed
every minute of it.  Plenty more where that
came from...............lol






#7
for how much the baby loved this huge pink
bunny we brought her,  she just breaks out
in a smile everytime she sees it.  So cute!
Get to watch her again on Friday too.......


#8
that Spring is here and I am finally getting
to decorate for the season,  just having fun
and getting started.  Got a few new white
pieces so am looking forward to dispersing
them in just the right spot..............





#9
I got to work outside again this morning, (thurs.)
another perfect day for it.  The front bed looks 
much better already,  just a little bit more weeding
 to go and it will be finished,  then I can add some 
more mulch, and it will look really good.


#10
for a leftover cuban mix sandwich from yester-
day,  cause when I came in I was starving so 
that was quick and easy,  and good!!  umm






#11
for a fun night out to dinner with hubby at
Longhorn steakhouse, to celebrate my coming
birthday.  I had a new Mahi Mahi dish,  it was
very good,  but sorta wished I had gotten the
 parmesan crusted chicken like hubby. but he
had some left so said I can have his for lunch
 today.  Wasn't that sweet of him!! 


#12
that I finally received my first copy of Krafts
 Food and Family magazine,  it was a Christmas
 gift..............lol  and I had forgotten all about it, 
so it turned out to be a nice birthday 
surprise instead.............




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well,  here's my Cozy Place
 Thankfuls for this week.


You have a great weekend..........



Thanks for stopping by..............




Lovely Spring Blessings

 to you and yours,

Nellie

2 comments:

  1. #1. Time flies when you are having fun!
    #2. She even gave me a big grin!!!
    She was full of joy and it surely was catching!
    #3. I can't believe the number of years that have past since they were in our church, yet it seems like yesterday!
    #4. Hooray!!!
    #5. I took very little with me when I went on my trip. I can't believe it's been 7 months already since we were on our across state trip and 16 years since being in Jerusalem!
    #6. I have so little shade. I need to get that fake grass to put over the flower beds so the weeds don't grow up again!
    #7. I liked it just as well. It is so soft!! Her face just lights up when she grabs hold of it, ha!
    #8. I hope you leave out your large metal rooster! It's gorgeous
    #9. It sure is a lot of work. I'm glad Tom came and mowed my yard.
    #10. I need to eat something. I'll have to see what I have in the kitchen. I may go use my "Ruby Tuesday card.
    #11. That's how it is with me. I always wished I'd gotten what Sylvia, Alice got. There's always looks better than mine, ha!
    #12. I couldn't get it to engage.
    Looking forward to tomorrow!
    Love you all, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Yes! Spring is finally here. It was so hard to wait for it. I'm glad you had such a wonderful week filled with little blessings.
    My leg is much better. Just a little stiff still. So I'm still careful.
    Happy Birthday!!! I hope all your wishes come true this year!
    big hugs♥,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Thankful Thursday April 18, 2024, and photos of all things spring

L ord , you are my God;  I will exalt you and praise your name,  for in perfect faithfulness  you have  done wonderful things,  things plann...