Tuesday, November 10, 2015

First Fall Tablescape of 2015, Part 1






Happy Tuesday Sweet Friends,


So....what cha' been up to??  Did you
 have a nice weekend?  Hope so..........


On Saturday/our Anniversary was rainy
 dreary and cold, but we did go out for
 dinner at Carabbas, and exchanged 
sweet cards....so that made our day!
and I particularly enjoyed the cold!! 
 In the daytime the fellas watched some
 football while Dee and I had fun doing
 some online birthday/Christmas shopping.
  Not our typical Anniversary, but we had
 9 straight days to just be together by 
ourselves and enjoy life, so it was fine. 
 Sunday  we spent
 the day driving home from Asheville with
our cat/dog, and got home in the evening.
So we enjoyed it till the last minute!!  lol

Monday we both felt like we had jet
lag, but only we didn't fly!  lol  Got
to have lil darling for awhile, and had
some fun with her through my fog. lol

Feeling a bit achy and punk today, not
too bad tho, course, I slept off and on
till around noon as I was trying to read.
Dee wasn't feeling real good last week
achy and very tired, so might have 
picked up a lil bug from her possibly.
Hopefully it will run it's course soon.

Well, thought I would show you some
 pictures of my first Fall table this year.


With equalized Affect,  it shows the true color of the
tablecloth, as it is gold not taupe


This cloth pumpkin was my new Fall 
find this year, got it from Michaels for
half price.  It just started off being the
centerpiece for the table amongst,
 all the other Fall Decorations.


Last year we bought these pretty copper 
mercury glass candleholders and a larger one,
 that I used for flowers last year for a song,
 at Burlington coat factory.


With posterized affect






So decided to make a tablescape with the
 centerpiece since it was already done. just
added in the lil yellow square and oblong
 dishes from Dollar Tree for nuts and such.
So used my white corelle ware plates along
 with some stoneware gold plates I have
had for man years, that I got from Target.





and used my bowls from my shabby chic
dishes and Fall colored napkins, I bought
 last year from bed,bath and beyond,
 but didn't get to use.  There are 2 each,
of 4 colors.....rust, gold, choc. brown,
and green. They were really like a freeby
since adding them gave me free shipping
on something else we purchased as a
birthday or Christmas present.
Love that....would much rather get some
thing for that money, instead of paying
 shipping.






I found these brown glasses at the Wally 
World in Asheville 2 years ago,  and was 
so glad to find them since my pretty green 
goblets got broken in the china hutch
 implosion several years ago.






Leaves compliments of Asheville a few
 years ago. Dee and I preserved them.
I could have sworn I did a tutorial on that,
  but for the life of me I can not find it,
and I have looked for others things and
unable to find them as well, so not sure
what is going on with the storage of
archive blogs these days.




Colored Pencil Affect


Well, that is all for today...........
 I will show you 
the rest of the pictures on Thursday. Have
been trying to make my post a lil shorter,
sometimes I am successful and sometimes
I'm not.........lol

So Glad you stopped by and hope you
 come back soon...........

Have a Wonderful Week!




With Posterized Affect



Love, Hugs and
Pumpkin Blessings,
Nellie


Sharing with:


Marty @ A Stroll thru Life


Cindy @ Dwellings


Yvonne and Friends @ StoneGable


Kim @ Saavy Southern Style


Paula and Patti @ Ivey and Elephants


Kristy and Friends @ Starfish Cottage


Lois and Friends @ Walking on Sunshine


Jennifer @ My Flagstaff Home


Lorelai and Friends @ Life with Lorelai


Mimi @ A Tray of Bliss


Theresa @ Shoestring Elegance






5 comments:

  1. Pretty Fall table....I so love how you placed the beautiful fall decor pieces in each place setting.
    Hope you feel better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated Anniversary, Nellie!

    Your fall décor is pretty and I like all the photo effects, too. I know what you mean about the cold, just as long as it doesn't get too cold!

    Have a wonderful Thursday!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great example of combining so many miscellaneous pieces. I can tell you enjoy it, Nellie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delicate, tasteful, lovely! Thanks for sharing at My Flagstaff Home!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi lovely Nellie. I've been a little under the weather too. I hope you are on the mend Sweetie! I love your tablescape, and those lil pumpkins are to-die-for! We just don't see stuff like that here. They're adorable. Thanks for coming over to my Five Star Frou-Frou party. I'm so glad you're back home safe and sound. Love, Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Scripture Sunday

  Have a Lovely Spring Day! Hugs, Nellie