Monday, January 2, 2017

Looking back to 2016 - Top 12 Most Viewed Posts - Part 1




Happy New Year
Sweet Friends,

Hope you new year is off to a roaring
 start in a very good way!

rHave to say, I am raring to get started
 on something after all the rest and
 relaxation we have had.......which
is exactly what a vacation is suppose
to do.... refresh and re-enthus us!

I have some ideas already rattling
around in my head like: Giving my
 living room and  guest bath a bit of 
Wintery look, rearranging my 
kitchen counters and making 
coffee bar (hubby will love that)
 while highlighting the cobalt blue
 in my kitchen since it is one of the
 new popular colors for the year,
and cause I got some new kitchen
towels that look like grain sack
with that color on them. Painting
 the drawer fronts on my oak bed-
room suit to make it match with 
our new bed we got last year.
I bought a white bed on purpose,
just so I could do that to get rid
of some of that oak look in there.
Just got some paint samples for
that........so getting excited!!

I am looking forward to reading 
and exercising more, and finding
 more ways that I can help make 
America great again.....
You will see one of them in my 
Thankful Thursday post coming 
up this week............

But before I can do most of the
above I have to get my Christmas
things down. So guess I will be
tackling some  or all of that 
this week.

Well, guess I had best let you
get on with the Top viewed 
Posts.....since that was probably
why you stopped in.........lol




#1




Best Household Tips #10







#2




Things you might like to include when
styling a coffee table - Fall 2016




#3




Thankful Thursday Feb. 18, 2016,
Tulips and Chocolate

Click Here to View



#4






Thankful Thursday Oct. 20, 2016,
Pics of Fall's Past #8






Thankful Thursday July 14, 2016,
Dream Porch Tablescape

Click Here to View




#6






Best Cleaning and Household Tips
I have learned over the years, Part 1,
and Gone Green in the Living Room

Click Here to View

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Well, here are the Top 6 Posts.....
so stay tuned for the rest next
week...........


Thanks for stopping by today,
hope you enjoyed your visit.


Have a lovely week.....

and
Keep your light shining brightly!





Love, Hugs and

Blessings for a Great 2017,
Nellie

Sharing with:


A Stroll thru Life with Marty

The Dedicated House with Kathyrn

The Craftberry Bush with Lucy and Friends

Walking on Sunshine recipes with Lois and Friends

Life with Lorelai with Lorelai and Friends

Dwelling with Cindy

Life and Linda with Linda and Friends

Stone Gable with Yvonne and Friends





No comments:

Post a Comment

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Thankful Thursday March 28, 2024, and Easter Decorating for 2024

  Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resu...