Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Party Chops Recipe ( An easy peasy recipe)




Hello Sweet Friends

Hope this finds you doing well.....

Told you last week about a recipe I sort of made up, that was really very easy to make and was truly delicious.  Sorry but I didn't think to take a picture of the Party chops dish until we finished eating!!  lol

So this will have to do for now!


I have dubbed it Party Chops because I sort of got the idea from a "Party Chicken" recipe that I have used for years,  that I got from a friend. In case you are interested in the

 "Party Chicken recipe", 

Just click on it.

We are having that for Thanksgiving, but I make stuffing with it as well. It's a great make ahead dish.  Just so you know..... we heard yesterday from our server at Cracker Barrel that they would not be doing Thanksgiving dinners this year because there was a Turkey Shortage. 

That might just be in Florida but I don't know....so might want to get your Turkeys early.


So...  Anywho, here is the recipe for

 Party Chops


Ingredients

6 boneless pork loin chops

Lawrys Seasoned Salt

1- can of cream of Celery Soup

1- 16 Oz. Sour Cream


Directions


Place Pork chops in a glass baking dish, and sprinkle with Seasoned Salt.  Mix Soup and Sour cream together, and pour over the top of the pork chops evenly.  Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 1 hr. and 15 minutes. (You Just take a pork chop out and cut into it to make sure they are done all the way if you'd like, cause oven temps. do vary at times. Also cause I forgot to the time I put it in the oven, but I think it cooked about 1 hr. and 15 mins., but not for sure!  lol


I served mine with Jasmine rice and a salad.


Hint: It makes a nice gravy for the rice.  Next time I think I will add 2 cans of soup and 2 containers of sour cream, especially if you and your family like a lot of gravy. 

Hubby and I really enjoyed it.


Well, Thanks for stopping by,

and 

hope you try and enjoy the recipe.



Love, Hugs and 

Mid October Blessings,

Nellie


Sharing with:

A Stroll thru Life

April J Harris

Karins Kottage

Grammy's Grid

Shabby Art Boutique

Modern on Monticello

A Stroll thru Life

Lou Lou Girls



4 comments:

  1. Yum. I make a similar recipe with Cream of Mushroom or Cream of Chicken soup instead of the celery soup. They are so good. Have a great day today. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds yummy! I will use chicken breasts, though, as I'm not a huge fan of pork chops. It's not just Florida. Gary's company usually orders turkeys for all their employees (100-ish) for Thanksgiving. He told me that Costco called the other day to let them know they will not be able to fill the order this year.

    You said in a comment on my blog that your Scott came home from the hospital on y'all's 7th anniversary. Funny, but Gabrielle came home on our 4th! She was born 2 days before our 4th anniversary, but she came home on our anniversary night.

    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your party chops sound delicious. Thanks for linking up the recipe this week. #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum, yum! My mouth is watering now! Love you, Susan

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Happy St. Patrick's Day

  Happy St. Patrick's Day Sweet Friends Have a Lovely Day, Hugs, Nellie