Friday, March 25, 2022

Thankful Thursday March 24, 2022, Spring table from the past


that my heart may sing your praises 
and not be silent. LORD my God, 
I will praise you forever.
Psalm 30:12


Greetings Sweet Friends,

Hope this finds you doing well. It has 
been a whirl wind week for us, since 
we just got home on Monday evening, 
 but we managed to get everything 
done we needed too to be ready for 
this weekend.  So looking forward
to it.

Pics today are from a Spring Table from the Past.
The napkin inspired the table..............as you
 can see from pictures below.







So on with my Thankfuls......



#1
Thankful for dinner at our fav Mexican
 restaurant as we came home on Monday
 evening from SC. Then a quick trip to
 grocery store and ended it with a waffle
 cone with chocolate/and vanilla swirl
 soft serve ice cream from Jeremiah's.
Both were delicious!  and a nice way
to end our week.

#2
Thankful for children and what a blessing
 they are.  We saw this tiny lil one in Publix
 with her Dad who was just adorable and
had a personality larger than she was, and
was Just So cute!  Then as we walked out
 of Jeremiah's we were greeted by two more  adorable children saying a big loud hello,
and the lil boy who said look, I have my
 own ice cream this time...........these lil 
ones just brightened up our already good
 day even more.  So Sweet!



#3

Thankful I got to talk to lil darling

for a few mins. on the phone after

school,  and can't wait to see her

on Thursday, and we are having

a sleep over.  So looking forward

to that.


#4

Thankful all our unpacking is done

 and over with today.  (Tuesday)




#5

Thankful to hear from a young

Lady that used to go to our church,

that I have known since she was

a wee girl.  Love hearing from 

these kids that are all grown up

now with spouses and families

all their own now.


#6

Thankful that my Daughter's new

client liked her choices for a new

sofa and new carpeting.  Dee 

worked really hard collectinlots 

of pictures and fabric swatches.

Her client is 5 yrs. older than me,

and I have a hard time with some

of the new styles and can't find

the color of blue I would like either,

and she is looking for blue too!




#7 

Thankful for our sleepover

and dinner out to Olive Garden

with lil darling.  We made the

best of the time we had.  No

staying up too late tho, as we all

had to get up early as she was

going on a field trip to SeaWorld

the next morning.


#8

Thankful we had time to have

her fav breakfast before she

left at 8 A.M.  It takes over

an hour to get there, especially

with traffic these days.




#9

Thankful that her Daddy got

to take her, as they will have

a great day together.



#10
Thankful once again for the "Better
Together" show on TBN.  I am always
edified and uplifted by this show every
time I watch it,  which is most days
Mon - Friday at 1:30 PM.
Such a blessing!






#11
Thankful for being able to see
and smell a flowering Wisteria vine
 we saw in SC while out on a golf 
cart ride. Was just reminded as 
hubby sent me a pic he took of me 
as I was trying to enjoy it's fragrance.
Wisteria was my Mom's most favorite 
flower.  Haven't had the opportunity 
to enjoy their fragrance in probably 
close to 50 years........They actually
reminding me of Jasmine vines.
Lovely!!


I quit smelling too soon!  but he tried.  lol


Well, that's it for Cozy Place
this week.  

Glad you could stop by....

Have a Super Duper rest of the week.




Love, Hugs and
last of March Blessings,
Nellie


Sharing with:





7 comments:

  1. #1. I find less cooking is more enjoyable, ha!
    #2. The innocents of babes is a blessing to our souls! That's why I enjoyed teaching Kindergarten for so many years!
    #3. Sweet reunion!
    #4. Now relaxation can begin!
    #5. Oh how I know! In the latter years of my teaching I had students coming by that were then married with their own children!!!
    #6. Good for her!!!
    #7. I remember those days when my kindergarten went to Sea World. Really enjoyable to see the eyes light up at GOD's amazing animals!
    #8. Enjoyable moments and memories.
    #9. Wonderful! I know he will enjoy it even more with her!!!
    #10. Praise the LORD for such programs!
    #11. Wonderful fragrances the LORD has blessed us with as well as the memories that go along with them!
    Love you, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the smell of lilacs so much too. You have such blessings to be thankful for. Happy Weekend. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved all your thankful thoughts, Nellie, looks like lots of fun with family, aren't grandchildren one of the most blessed gifts from the Lord!
    It is always a joy when we reconnect with those of our past, especially young people we taught in church!
    Your tablescape is so lovely, I do enjoy birdnests, and birds!.
    Enjoy your upcoming visit with that precious granddaughter, and take lots of photos, a lovely photo of you at the wisteria, one of my favorite blooms too!
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kris,
    I know Lilacs smell wonderful as well. So many flowers they grow today don't have fragrance these days. Not too many roses do I have noticed. Love the scent of hyacinths too.......
    Flowers are just so wonderful no matter the shape or size and if they have fragrance they are especially wonderful. lol
    Thanks Kris for coming by and for your sweet comments as always,
    Hope you have a great week ahead,
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Susan,
    Thanks for coming by and for all your kind comments. Yes, our world is so full of the Lord's blessings for sure. Have a great new week.
    Love and Blessings,
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sue,
    Always so lovely to hear from you hon. and Yes, Grandchildren are definitely one of the biggest blessings as far as I am concerned too. We did have a good time, and she and her Daddy had a great time at Sea World as well.
    I do enjoy birds and bird nests as well in my Spring decorating. So looking forward to busting out my Spring decorations this week and changing the house up a bit.
    Thanks as always for your encouraging and sweet comments. Hope this finds you doing well.
    Have a lovely week hon,
    Blessings,
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Thankful Thursday March 28, 2024, and Easter Decorating for 2024

  Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resu...