Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Easy and Delicious Alfredo Sauce recipe


Picture compliments of Pixabay



Happy Tuesday Sweet Friends,

Hope this day finds you well and happy.

For Valentine's Day I think I told you I made some delicious Alfredo Sauce for dipping our bread sticks.  
Well, here is the recipe.....I had never made it before but we all think it tasted just like the Alfredo at Olive Garden.  Found the recipe from All recipes, and was sooooo happy with it, as it was quite easy to make.

Wanted to get this recipe in my blog recipes before I lose it, so I just scanned it and put it on here.  Hope you all can see it well enough.

Sorry I couldn't make the recipe show up any larger than this, and I was too lazy to copy it all........

You could just click here to see it better!
You will have to scroll down a bit to
see it though..........




 Will definitely be making this again soon.


Have a Happy Tuesday!

Blessings,
 Nellie

Sharing with:





1 comment:

  1. I am now only looking at LC recipes and this one fits that criteria. Will have to try it
    I visited you via Inspire Me Tuesday: 719TH INSPIRE ME TUESDAY
    My links: 59+60. We will be so happy if share your post links with us at SeniorSalonPitStop. Link under BLOGGING

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Scripture Sunday

  The Fear of the Lord is the beginning  of Knowledge (Wisdom)  according to Proverbs 1:7 NIV May the Lord be your fountain of life and know...