Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Thoughts to Ponder #5




Hello Sweet Friends,


Hope you are having a good week, so far.  

Are you ever bothered by pesky weeds in your

 flower beds, and really don't enjoy pulling them?? 

 Well, I might have a solution for you.  

I have been seeing in many places, (facebook, instagram, in magazines), many times over the years about a simple weed killer, that has NO bad chemicals or anything, but thought it probably doesn't work. 


 Well, someone at church put the recipe on facebook recently, and it is only 3 ingredients, and I said that sounds great, but does it work?? 

 So another lady younger than me, someone my daughters age said yes, it does work,  just make sure you do it on a Sunny Day.


Well, it was a beautiful, hot, sunny day So I got a spray bottle and tried it, and within a few hours the weeds were shriveling, and a few hours later most were already all brown and dead looking.  So wow, I was so surprised and delighted, as was hubby.

 So hubby has a spray bottle that's sort of like professional pest control people use, so we plan to be making more soon.  So bye bye pesky weeds.


The recipe for Safe Weed Killer 


! Gallon of white vinegar

1 cup of table salt

1 tablespoon of dishwashing detergent

(I used Dawn)


Just put in container, screw on the lid, and gently mix it a number of times, by moving it bottom to top or top to bottom.  l0l

then spray...............

and Happy Weed Killing!!

Oh, and don't forget the Sunny Day!!


Spurring you on............

Nellie


Sharing with:

 Karins Kottage 

 Ridge Haven Homestead

Shabby Art Boutique

Between Naps on the Porch

A Stroll thru life



No comments:

Post a Comment

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Thoughts to Ponder #6

  Hello Sweet Friends, How are you today??  Doing well, I hope. I saw something on facebook that just made  my heart  say yes, I so agree......