Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Thoughts to Ponder #6

 



Hello Sweet Friends,

How are you today??  Doing well, I hope.


I saw something on facebook that just made

 my heart say yes, I so agree...............but I just

 made a few minor changes.............


It says:

Be that girl who roots for the other girl, tells a stranger her hair looks amazing, and encourages other women, to believe in God and in their God given gifts, talents and dreams.


I personally believe we need more of that

in our world. . . .Life is just too short for

comparing ourselves, competition, jealousy,

 pettiness, and keeping our kind or good

 thoughts towards others to ourselves.


So know this girl appreciates you,

wishes you and yours well....

and so enjoys the God given talents,

gifts and dreams you as a blogger

share with not just me, but with

all of us. I have to say I am constantly  amazed by all the talent, gifts and

 dreams I have seen over these past

 15 years since I have been a part

of blogland


So You go girl!!  


Spurring you on.....

Hugs, Nellie


Sharing with:

A Stroll thru LIfe

Shabby Art Boutique

RidgeHavenHomestead


1 comment:

  1. "Treat others as you yourself want to be treated!" And done with sincerity! Thank you for your reminding of this! Love you, Susan

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Thankful Thursday September 26, 2024, More Fall decorating, Part 2

Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you. I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift up my han...