Sunday, July 26, 2026

Scripture Sunday

 





Sweet Friends,
Sometimes in life that may not look true to us, 
 but that doesn't mean it isn't true! 
 We do not have the mind of God. 
 Someone we heard a long time ago, named
 Dr. Bill Gilham said. "we see life like a parade
going by, one event after the other,
 but God sees the helicopter view, our life
 from beginning to end." 
 God is all knowing, He knows what is around
each corner and what every single day holds.


 That thought has kept me afloat so many
times when life is hard, challenging and
just when I do not understand in life,
In fact, I am in one of those seasons
right now, and I am at peace with it,
due to this teaching and knowing that
 I shared above. 

Have a Blessed Sunday,
Nellie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Scripture Sunday

  Sweet Friends, Sometimes in life that may not look true to us,   but that doesn't mean it isn't true!   We do not have  the mind o...