Monday, July 20, 2026

Thankful Thursday July 23, 2026,

 









#1

Thankful that hubby took our car into the dealership

where we originally bought our van years ago to have

it's normal servicing, and they did a great job, and

when he got the bill it was only $14.00  and he  of course, thought it was a mistake, so asked them

 about it and they said no, it's correct,  we just

 wanted to reward our long time customers. 

 What a lovely surprise and what a smart thing 

to do......definitely something that would have

 happened many years ago.

So what a lovely surprise!!


#2

Thankful to live in our neighborhood, 

 it is so peaceful and quiet and we have 

good neighbors as well.  Such a blessing!




#3

Thankful we got more work done down at

 Susan's. We all made lot of progress today, 

and they finished getting the old laminate

 floors taken up, next he has to get a floor 

stripping machine, as we all forgot that

 underneath the the old laminate floors,

 (which had to be taken up) were the original

 floors in some places, that were like vinyl

or linoleum and they don't come up easy 

as he has discovered.  


#4

Thankful that my guys are such hard workers.

They amaze me at times.....Fun seeing them

work together too.



#5

Thankful that I had made cuban Ropa Veija,

so all I had to do was make the rice and

season the beans when we got home, an

it was a delicous meal, if I do say so

myself............lol


#6

Thankful that our church does live streaming

 so I can still feel a part of the church even

 tho, I am at home. I do whatever they are 

doing along with them. Singing, praying,

listening or even taking communion.

Course, I would rather be doing it there,

but that day will come, but for now it

is such a blessing.


#7

Thankful that the rest of the Insurance bills

 for the rehab center, finally came.  So they 

are paid in full.............so thankful for that,

and that it closes another door for this

 situation.  It is a long draw out thing,

and we are not done yet, but thankful

we are getting there one step at a time.


#8






No comments:

Post a Comment

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Thankful Thursday July 23, 2026,

  #1 Thankful that hubby took our car into the dealership where we originally bought our van years ago to have it's normal servicing, an...