Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Cran/Raspberry Chicken Salad Recipe



Hello Sweet Friends,

How in the world are you?? 
 Doing well,  I hope.

We are having a much better week thus far!! lol
My computer is still down so can't upload or down
load any new photos from hubbies lap top, so
decided to repost a really great recipe from
 July of 2010.

Does that opening pic make you hungry??

  It sure does me in fact,  I might just have to
make it for din din tonight as it really is a
scrumptiously delicious salad, and we
 have only had it once this summer.

So thought you might just like to try it 
as well.

So here is the recipe!!



Cran/Raspberry Chicken Salad recipe
*
Romaine lettuce
*
Purple onion (or white)
*
Mozzarella cheese shredded or even
better parmesan shredded cheese
*
dried cranberries
*
Chicken breast slivers
*
fresh raspberries
*
pecans, coarsely chopped
*
This is like a whole dinner salad that you
would maybe have crackers or rolls with and
a beverage.  It is wonderful for summer.
Easy,  no heat in the kitchen,  and
did I mention yummy yum!!

Anyway, after preparing and cutting or
tearing the lettuce,  I put it on, however
many dinner plates of salad you want
 to make.  Then I add all the rest of the
ingredients in the order in which they
are listed above.
*

*
Now you will need to make some poppy seed dressing.
*
*


Poppy Seed Dressings Recipe


click here for Poppy Seed Dressing recipe
I know it says Country French Chicken,
and that recipe is on there too,  but scroll
all the way to the bottom and you will
find the Poppy Seed Dressing recipe.
*
The salad that I modeled this after was
a salad from Bob Evans called a cranberry
Chicken salad with feta cheese,  they used
a sweet Italian Dressing, and it was delicious
but since I already had a poppy seed dressing
recipe I just decided to use that,  and we
loved it!!


Well,  Hope you enjoy this recipe, 
 I will be totally shocked if you don't.
Course, you have to like fruit and 
some sweetness to your salad or 
you might not like it.

Thanks for stopping in......
Hope you have a great week,

Hugs and 
Yummy Salad Blessings,

Nellie

Be sure to check out these
neat linky parties below............
Lots of inspiration there...

Sharing Over at:







6 comments:

  1. Nellie, the colours in your salad are just mouthwatering! I love dried cranberries and chicken together....so yummy. Unfortunately it's the middle of Winter here, so perhaps not the best salad eating weather, but I'll be sure to try this one as soon as things warm up for sure! Love, Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Nellie...your picture makes me hungry...looks yummy!
    Hope you are having a great week so far.
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nellie, This salad looks and sounds so yummy! I will have to try this one! Love your blog background, so cheerful and pretty! Thanks for stopping in to see me and for the kind comment! :) ~Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your salad and dressing look scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wow. This sounds yummy. Thanks for linking up at the Weekend Blog Hop at My Flagstaff Home!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks so yummy! I know it tastes just as good as it looks! Love you all, Susan

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Happy St. Patrick's Day

  Happy St. Patrick's Day Sweet Friends Have a Lovely Day, Hugs, Nellie