Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Our Thanksgiving Table 2018



Hello Sweet Friends,

Guessing that you are happily moving 
on into the Christmas festivities....

That is what is happening over here.
Fall has been gone since Saturday and
 we are still working on putting up our
 Christmas decorations, and of course,
shopping as well.

Taking a break today as we are home
schooling today with lil darling, and
watching over my sister-in-law Susan
as she had her eye surgery this morn.
She is very happy to have that over
with for sure.  Her vision is already
great and it has just been a few hrs.


Thought I would share our Thanks-
giving Table with you today. So
hope you enjoy it.






As usual I took too many pics, and did 
try to edit some but due to time con-
straints I just posted the rest of them.






This is mostly going to be a what
you see post.....lol

























































I decided after I took all those pics to
use clear stemware, as it looked a bit
more elegant and also lightened up
the look of the table since I was 
using clear glass cylinders in the
centerpiece anyway.





See what I mean?





Thanks for dropping by

and

Happy Christmas Decorating
 to you!



Keep your light shining brightly!




1 comment:


  1. Very cute table ! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving too.
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Thankful Thursday April 25, 2024, and unusually Beautiful photos..........

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort         2 C orinthians 1:3 NIV...