Sunday, March 15, 2020

Scripture Sunday





Good Sunday Afternoon
to you Sweet Friends,


Here is the scriptures for today.

Psalms 91.....It just seems like the best 
for our current situation.
I know it is long....but it is something that 
should bring comfort. I was just gonna write
 to read Psalm 91, but I thought there might
be some who might read this who don't have
 access to a bible.  Anyway, I love reading
this and claiming it for myself and all
 those I love.............




1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most

 High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. 
2 I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and
 my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” 
3 Surely he will save you from the fowler’s
 snare and from the deadly pestilence
4 He will cover you with his feathers, and
 under his wings you will find refuge; his
 faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. 
5 You will not fear the terror of night,
 nor the arrow that flies by day, 
6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
 nor the plague that destroys at midday. 
7 A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand, 
but it will not come near you.
8 You will only observe with your eyes 
and see the punishment of the wicked.
9 If you say, “The LORD is my refuge,”
 and you make the Most High your dwelling, 
10 no harm will overtake you, no disaster
will come near your tent. 
11 For he will command his angels concerning
 you to guard you in all your ways;
12 they will lift you up in their hands, so that
 you will not strike your foot against a stone. 
13 You will tread on the lion and the cobra; 
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
14 “Because he loves me,” says the LORD, 
“I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he 
acknowledges my name. 
15 He will call on me, and I will answer him; 
I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver
him and honor him. 
16 With long life I will satisfy him 
and show him my salvation.”



Don't forget to Pray today as Pres. Trump
has called for a National Day of Prayer
for us all to come together in prayer for
this terrible virus and our country and
those who are leading the charge of 
this crisis and also for all our hospital
workers, nurses and Doctors, and for
the families who have lost loved ones.
Also, a good time to thank God for our 
President and his family and cabinet.


Love and Blessings,

Nellie





2 comments:

  1. It's ALWAYS a good to find our refuge in the WORD of THE LORD, so thank you Nellie for printing Psalms 91 out for us to read and to remember not only what THE LORD has already done for us in the past, but what HE's doing for us now and will do in the future.
    And although I live in Canada, I've been praying daily for President Trump and for your nation, since 2015,just as so many others I know also do, because we have GOD'S Personal Promise that our prayers to HIM are always heard in the NAME OF JESUS; virus or no virus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen Elizabeth....
    Thank your so much for your encouragement and for coming by to visit.
    So you live in Canada...for some reason I thought you lived in the UK.
    That is so neat that you and others in Canada have been praying for our
    country and for President Trump, and that is so true that God hears our
    prayers virus or no virus and He calls us to pray without ceasing.
    Thank you for your sweet input, and it is always great to hear from
    you hon.
    Blessings Abundant
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Thankful Thursday April 25, 2024, and unusually Beautiful photos..........

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort         2 C orinthians 1:3 NIV...