Sunday, March 29, 2020

Scripture Sunday




Good Sunday Morning

Sweet Friends,



Hope this finds you doing well.



Here is the scripture for today.



So do not fear, for I am with you;
 do not be dismayed, for I am your God. 
I will strengthen you and help you; I will
uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10 NIV


Have a Blessed Day

Hugs,
Nellie

P.S. If my blog looks a bit different
it is because I tried to put a new
blog background on and all my
things on the side got pushed all
the way to the bottom somehow
and we just haven't had time to
fix it.....but we will hopefully
this week sometime.  lol


Sharing with:

The Dedicated House

A Stroll thru Life

April J Harris

Create with Joy

Bloggers Pit Stop

Shabby Art Boutique



2 comments:

  1. Almighty GOD is our help in time of need! Praise His Holy Name! I couldn't find how to change my background on my blog either! Let me know when you know, ha! Love you! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Blogger’s Pit Stop link party!

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Thankful Thursday April 18, 2024, and photos of all things spring

L ord , you are my God;  I will exalt you and praise your name,  for in perfect faithfulness  you have  done wonderful things,  things plann...