Sunday, January 17, 2021

Scripture Sunday

 






Happy Sunday Sweet Friends,


Here is the verse of the day!!


So do not fear, for I am with you; 

do not be dismayed, for I am your God.

 I will strengthen you and help you;

 I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Isaiah 41:10 NIV


Always Happy for the reminder that 

God is with me.........No matter what....

How about you?


Hugs, Nellie


Sharing with:

April J Harris

A Stroll thru Life

Karins Kottage

Grammy's Grid 

Shabby Art Boutique

Bloggers Pit Stop



2 comments:

  1. I was bringing my anxiety about our nation and loss of freedoms to the Lord last week, and this was the very passage he brought to mind. It comforted me and brought peace.

    Love,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patti,
    That is so neat, thanks for sharing that....we always know when the Lord keeps repeating something a number of times he is definitely giving us a message to hang on to. Love how a single word or verse from HIM can just change everything in just a moment.
    Hope this finds you and yours doing well. We are hanging in and waiting to see what the next
    few days are gonna bring.........we are at peace as well......
    Have a lovely evening hon, and thanks for coming by....let me know when you are back to blogging again.......lol
    Love and Blessings,
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Thankful Thursday April 18, 2024, and photos of all things spring

L ord , you are my God;  I will exalt you and praise your name,  for in perfect faithfulness  you have  done wonderful things,  things plann...