Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Most Popular Posts from Jan. thru June 2020

 


Happy Tuesday Sweet Friends,


Hope this finds you all doing well and enjoying 

the New Year as much as you can be.......

Believe it or not I am still getting my home

back in order.....just taking my sweet time!! lol

Since I had a little time one night last week,

While hubby was watching battle bots, (not

my cup of tea......lol), so a lil of it goes a long

way with me...........lol

So....I decided to do a post on the Most Popular

 Posts for January thru June in 2020. It used

to be a popular thing to do every New Year,

haven't seen it so much this year, but, oh Well,

 it's always fun for me to look back and I

 always like to read the posts of others that

 do it too, so Hope it's fun for you too!






January 2020

Click here


















February 2020

Click Here
















March 2020 

Click Here






April 2020

Click here







May 2020

Click Here



















June 2020

Click Here



Well, here's the first half of 2020,  

will do the 2nd half (July thru December) 

next Tuesday!


Hope you have a lovely Day.


Blessings Galore,

Nellie



Sharing with:

A Stroll thru Life

Karins Kottage

Grammy's Grid 

Shabby Art Boutique

Bloggers Pit Stop

April J Harris



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous review!Love your beautiful posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even with all the unrest last year you had some beautiful things to post about. Happy New Week. Have a good day today. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Thankful Thursday April 18, 2024, and photos of all things spring

L ord , you are my God;  I will exalt you and praise your name,  for in perfect faithfulness  you have  done wonderful things,  things plann...