Sunday, March 20, 2011

Have a Resting Sunday!



Happy Sunday Morning to You
Sweet Friends,
And
Happy Spring!!
She has finally officially arrived.

I decided to try a new meme today, it is called
 "Shadow Shot Sunday".





I am going to combine it with my Sunday verse
 for the day which I haven't done for awhile.
 Thought it would work great together.

I am linking up to the "Hey Harriet blog"
So.....if you want to check out all the other
shadow shots,  just click here.

The header photo is of my bathroom window, 
very early in the morning, just as day is breaking.



You will see the sun coming up more and more.
I only wish the camera could have captured the way
the light was dancing on the window pane,
truly a beauty to behold!



I took these at different stages as you can
probably tell from the amount of light coming
in the window, and now onto the valance.
It was truly fun and fascinating to watch!



Remember..........................







He who dwells in the shelter of the
 Most High,
 will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
Psalm 91:1


Well,  you have a resting Sunday,

Love and Sweet Spring Blessings to You,
Nellie

14 comments:

  1. Very Romantic looking pictures! I hope you have a gorgeous spring filled with flowers, joy and pretty weather!
    XO,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures...and I am happy that spring has arrived in Florida. Here in Oregon it is 50 and rainy today. But I have been house cleaning and grocery shopping so I am ready for a nap.
    We were supposed to have Jeremy and his family visit us tomorrow but they all seem to be under the weather so we will see how they feel tomorrow.

    Have a wonderful week and enjoy your weather.

    Blessings & Love
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Birds are chirping, bees are buzzing, the moon last night was gorgeous! It was in the stage of being the closest to earth in 18 years! It was really bright! Talking about shadows, the moon cast a shadow of me while I was out walking the dogs!! How bright is that, ha!
    Love you all,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you combined the verse and photos. Very lovely and Happy Spring to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lace at the edges of those curtains is restful to behold!


    SHADOW SINGER

    Of shadows an old man did sing;
    He chanted in Guelph and Beijing;
    The shade was his friend,
    He loved it no end—
    It made him feel rich as a king!


    © 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

    Some Shady Mangos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finally. Spring! Very creative camera work, Nellie!

    And that verse...everytime I read it, I think of the 5 missionaries murdered in Ecuador years and years ago. One of the early books written about that tragedy was titled "Shadow of the Almighty". If I remember right, it is the Psalm they read with their wives before flying to the beach where they were murdered....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such lovely delicate shadows--what a clever idea--so pretty. Happy Spring!! Mickie

    ReplyDelete
  8. What pretty pictures - so nice for a Sunday that starts spring!! and am I ever ready for it! Hope you have a wonderful week.

    Hope to start posting again soon...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous shadow shots!

    Hope you can visit my shadow shots even if it's late, thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it, Nellie! I always love watching the day dawn! Nothing like it!

    Hope you have a fab week, my friend, and that it includes some time with me!! :o) Looks like Friday morning is the best time for me! You available?

    Talk to ya soon! Just doing some visiting between subjects with Maddy!!
    Love ya lots,
    Beck

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun idea! It is the first day of spring but not a spring day...as I heard someone say. Rain,rain, rain here. Glad it it nice in your neck of the woods.

    Love, B

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your shadows. Beautifully captured.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Nellie, haven't connected in awhile & I missed you. Love those pictures you took of the sun coming through the windows. I love trying to take different shots, but my camera is pretty simple & doesn't allow for a lot of play. I have fun trying anyway!
    CAS

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Happy St. Patrick's Day

  Happy St. Patrick's Day Sweet Friends Have a Lovely Day, Hugs, Nellie