Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Thankful Thursday April 7, 2022, Family room all gussied up for Spring/Easter 2022


You are my strength, I sing praise to you; you, God, are my fortress, my God on whom I can rely.     Psalm 59:17 NIV


Greetings Sweet Friends,

How's You??  Doing well I hope.......Been a good, busy and fruitful week here.  Needed to be, after our refreshing weeks of being away and then having the kids here and  celebrating my birthday. Think we all find inspiration and invigoration after a rest and seeing new scenery and just having a change of pace.  Think that was God's purpose in giving us a Sabbath rest on Sundays, and we can never get accused of working too hard on Sunday, we leave the working for Mon-Saturday.


Pictures today are our house all gussied up for Spring/Easter 2022. The header picture is our mantle. Notice the bunnies, I call them bunnies with an attitude. Check out their posturing and cute lil faces. It was hard to find any white bunnies this year, so was happy to find them. They wound up being perfect for the mantle.









Well, on with my Thankfuls....


#1

Thankful to have all my Winter Decor taken down finally and packed away, as of Last Thursday)


#2

Thankful to have my mantle finished. My Daughter gave me this really cute sign she bought from one of her coworkers who does these as a side job, and got the cute bunnies from hubby, we found them when we were out shopping in Charleston. Had everything else already.    




#3

Thankful that lil darling still loves the tradition of decorating the Easter tree together. We got her from school on Thursday and told her I had taken the Easter things out, and she said can we put up the Easter tree? and of course, the answer was yes!!  and we did!  Since she is getting older you never know when they will decide they are too old for that.




#4

Thankful for a nice time out with hubby just going to Sam's Club to restock on meat. We also ran to Home Goods to take something back, and looked around for a lil bit but didn't have too long, since we wanted to go have dinner at Longhorns. I enjoyed it so much more than if we had gone Tuesday on my birthday.




#5

Thankful for some yummy chocolate candy, some chocolate covered cashews and some Fanny Mae Turtles (both are so good) and a few magazines (cause they are 30-40% off  there)  Did you know that Pioneer Woman now has her own magazine? That was one I chose, haven't had a chance to look at it yet. So looking forward to that. I do so enjoy looking at magazines....love to throw my feet up and have a cup of tea or coffee, just so relaxing to me......and chocolate candy I don't know what it is with me and chocolate candy lately, I just seem to be craving it for some reason, but at least I am not overdoing it but I sure am enjoying it!!  lol



#6

Thankful I was able to make 6 new Eastecards, several printable's and a Congratulations card this week.


#7

Thankful for an excellent sermon from one of our elders, who is a retired missionary from Africa (I think) but the sermon was on ways we hear from God. Loved all the personal examples he gave. Really Awesome.



#8

Thankful for a lot of work we got done on Monday for our business, and we both enjoy it so much.  It's not really work to us, it's fun.


#9

Thankful my sweet hubby has taught himself how to make caramel frappe's, and they are sooo good.........They work well as a afternoon pick me up, when needed.




#10

Thankful for a new fragrance refill for our guest bath. It is called Beautiful and it lives up to it's name.  Love the aroma every time I get near that bathroom. Heavenly!!


#11

Thankful that I am finished with

my Spring/Easter decorating. Just 

need to pack a few things away 

yet.  Yeah!!

 




#12

Thankful for animal shows like the "Hunted" as they are just so amazing to me, and I am always amazed at the creativity of God in making all of the animals and Sea creatures. The one tonight was on the Sea, just so amazing what goes on under the sea, and the strange creatures. Totally fills me with awe.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Well, that's it for our week at Cozy Place.


Thanks for stoppin' by.............

and

Hope you have a Super Duper rest

 of the week.


Love, Hugs, and

April Blessings,

Nellie


Sharing with:

Shabby Art Boutique

Between Naps on the Porch

April J Harris

 Karins Kottage

A Stroll thru Life

JENerally Informed



2 comments:

  1. #1. Yea, I know you're glad to have the new decorations done and can now enjoy it!
    #2. Very nice, cute bunny and sign!
    #3. Fun things like the tree will never grow old to her! It's the enjoyment of doing it with you!
    #4. Praise the LORD for your safe outing!
    #5. Chocolate candy is yummy good anytime, ha!
    #6. An enjoyable time for you (and others who receive your cards.)
    #7. So uplifting!
    #8. It's great to count "work" as fun, lol!
    #9. He's so sweet!
    #10. How nice to smell the fragrances of candles and other objects!
    #11. Now rest and enjoy until the next time, ha!
    #12. His animal kingdom shows His individual Love and character!!!
    Love you, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your adorable decorations. Those bunnies really do have "attitude"! I have so much to be thankful for, as well. Right now I'm thankful for time visiting with grown grandsons and their families. One little great-granddaughter that we are seeing for the first time.

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Thankful Thursday October 17, 2024, and More Fall decorating Part 4

Praise the Lord, for   He has shown me the wonders of His unfailing love.  Psalm 31:21 NIV Greetings Sweet Friends, well, we were in the 60&...