Tuesday, January 3, 2023

A look back to 2022 - Most Viewed Posts from Jan thru June 2022

 


Happy Tuesday Sweet Friends,

Hope this finds you recovering well from 

all the activity and fun of Christmas 

and New Years!!   I am still recovering!!

Decided since I had the time, I would do a lil recap

 from last year. This will be of my most viewed posts

 from the first 6 months of 2022



***Update: ***

Oh My goodness, I forgot to tell yall to just click 

on the date and the pic will take you to the post.




January 2022







February 2022





March 2022






April 2022








May 2022








June 2022



Hope you enjoy this lil trip down 

Memory Lane......It was interesting

to see how much my new printable

scripture verses were enjoyed.


Have a lovely day!!

Blessings, Nellie


Sharing with:

A Stroll thru Life

Karins Kottage

Grammys Grid

April J Harris

South House Designs

Modern on Monticello



No comments:

Post a Comment

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Thankful Thursday April 25, 2024, and unusually Beautiful photos..........

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort         2 C orinthians 1:3 NIV...