Wednesday, June 19, 2013

A cabbage patch Funny..................

Oh My Goodness
I think this is
the cutest thing
I have seen in a
long time.


Evening Sweet Friends,
Just saw something on
yahoo news and just had
to show you in case you
have not seen it......

If you had a cabbage 
patch doll in your house
at some point you are
gonna luvvvv this!

Down



Down


Down



Down



It a cabbage patch hat

Is that not the cutest thing
you ever saw..........
I just died laughing when I saw it.

It was made by an Etsy shop owner

Very Clever!!

Here is her address in case anyone
is interested.....................




Hope it makes you smile and laugh!
Just like it did for us.

Cabbage Patch Blessings,
Nellie

6 comments:

  1. ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nellie

    That is so cute. Made me smile. Thanks for sharing!

    Blessings & Love
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute "accessory" ha! The little girl was so cute!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is PRECIOUS!!! I had an "adoption doll" Her name was Elizabeth Anne Rachel Renee. I couldn't decide on one, so I gave her several :) Thanks for sharing! Life to the full! Melissa @ DaisyMaeBelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!!! Still have quite a few dolls in storage...they were so cute!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Happy St. Patrick's Day

  Happy St. Patrick's Day Sweet Friends Have a Lovely Day, Hugs, Nellie