Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Hubbies late Winter Birthday Table



Happy Tuesday Sweet Friends,

Hope you had a good weekend
 full of fun and Surprises.....

We did.....We went to Scott, Megan
 and lil darlings house on Saturday
 to celebrate my birthday one more
 time (cause they were away last
 weekend).  Then on Sunday we were 
surprised to find our nephew at
 Church (he lives in Mo. right now, 
but they are planning to move here
 this summer).
He is here for meetings this week.
We also went to see the movie
 "unplanned"on Sunday Afternoon. 
 It is a true story and quite a story.....
A sad story with a good ending, that
 would really be good for most adults 
to see, I think. Hubby and I both 
thought there was quite a bit to
 learn from this movie as well.

I happened to come across some
pics I took In March, but never 
got to post, so thought I would
post them before I start posting
my Spring/Easter pics. There
must be someone out there that
needs a manly table or is still
experiencing Winter.  lol




Hubbies birthday was in the
 beginning of March, so it was
 still officially Winter.

So I decided on using a buffalo
checked gold/white tablecloth
 withWhite dishes.






You have seen this centerpiece before,
but below you will see I changed it
up a bit.





Notice the candles are pure 
white, rather than cream colored
and I added some gold mercury
 glass and birch look candles that
 I showed you how to make here.
Along with the greenery and pine
 cones that were already there,
  just rearranged.






Then added the plates with the
birch look smaller candles and
tiny pine cones we got in N.C.
on vacation probably 28+ yrs.
ago....can you believe they 
have lasted that long....I am
amazed by that.........and Iuse
them every Fall and Winter.





I like adding the mercury glass
 inside as it makes them even
 prettier.





Used Fall colored napkins and
 Brown glasses cause they seem
 like manly colors to me. 





Added a pine cone in each bowl 
to complete the look.





A nice overview.....




Look down the table.





another over view.  I like to
add the small pepper/salt
shaker and a candy to most
of my tables.












Did you notice I sort of change up the
silverware?  I like to use 2 sets and
mix them together at each place setting.







A fun way to be able to use your silver-
ware if you don't have 8 place settings.
I had 8 of the one, but only 4 of the 
white pearl, so this made it where
I could use them.  Makes for a
more interesting table too.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Well, there you have it......

Thanks for dropping in.....
Hope you enjoyed your visit and 
maybe picked up a tip or two.....


Have a Wonderful Week!

Love, Hugs, and
Early April Blessings,

Nellie




Sharing with:


1 comment:

  1. Hi Nellie, happy belated birthday to your husband. Your candlescape is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Thankful Thursday April 18, 2024, and photos of all things spring

L ord , you are my God;  I will exalt you and praise your name,  for in perfect faithfulness  you have  done wonderful things,  things plann...