Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wednesday madness




Good Morning lovely ladies,


Hope you had a good night's rest and are all ready for the day.


I had to hit the ground running this morning (accept for the 30 mins.
I talk and pray with hubby on the cell phone as he drives to work)
cause the things I already had planned collided with some new
things that we wanted to do, so it shall be a day of fun madness.
Got all my salads made yesterday, so really there is not too
much else I have to do, so it should be fine.


Had ladies group this morning, and my daughter will be
here soon to do my hair. God Bless her!!
and then hubby gets home at 6p.m. and our company
arrives at 6:30.
I shall be very tired tomorrow!! I am suppose to sew
children's sundresses again tomorrow, so hope I can
get myself out of bed!! ha
Just finished a bite to eat, so thought I would write
to say hi and hope your day is going well.
May the Lord bless you and keep you
and Give you peace and Joy.
Blessings,
Nellie

1 comment:

  1. Wow, sounds like a busy day! Hope you have fun with your company tonight and your hair comes out fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Thankful Thursday March 28, 2024, and Easter Decorating for 2024

  Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resu...