Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Fall Foyer and Livingroom Part 1









Hello Sweet Friends,

So how are ya??  
Doing well,  I hope.

Know lots of you already have
your homes all dressed up for Fall,  
and now I do too.....So thought
I would share some of my fun
with you.............


So welcome to my foyer and
living room......
Click on any pic to enlarge
for your viewing pleasure.













The square picture here is sort of 
hard to see especially in the first
 picture but it is really just  a pc. of
 scrapbooking paper that I taped to
 the frame with tape because I thought
it was so pretty and Fall like  and 
added a bit of bling.






You can see it a lil bit better here.
















This cute lil scarecrow was a gift
from my neighbor a few years ago.
I put her near the front door because
I have a scarecrow on my front door.
So  thought they sort of go
 together......








Still loving our all in one furniture
 piece....love seat/chaise lounger/ bed 
that we purchased last year from
 World Market. It has been a fun
and useful piece of furniture






This pillow is really a spring pillow
as it has writing and flowers on the
 opposite side,  so turned it over and
 pinned this swatch of fabric around
 it, then stuck on a cute scrapbook
embellishment. Perfect for Fall
now............






























Used a Buffalo check tablecloth as
a throw to add some Fall color, and
 love using this ruffled pillow I have
had for awhile that is wrapped
with a burlap ribbon.......









Another pc. of matching fabric
added to the tray on the coffee
table, along with my favorite
magazines, candles and pine
cones. This is the table where
we do homeschooling with
lil darling on Weds.....
So having everything on the
tray makes it easy to move
when needed.







I have had these wooden stack
tables for about 43 yrs. now and 
still love them.....My Mom gave
them to us when we bought our
 first home.  


Well, stay tuned for Part 2
next week.....

Thanks for dropping by,


Love, Hugs and 
Blessings,

Nellie



Sharing with:

A Stroll thru Life

Life and Linda

Oh My Heartsie Girl

Shabby Art Boutique

Life with Lorelai

Starfish cottage

The Dedicated House

DesignThusiasm















4 comments:

  1. Wow, you have been busy! It all looks beautiful! Love you all, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Susan,
    Yes, I have been busy, but it is fun work for me.

    Have a good day tomorrow.
    Love, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your home and fall decor. Looks lovely. #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna,

    Thank you for stopping by and for your kind comments...they were appreciated.
    Also Thanks for hosting at Home Matters.

    Hope you have a lovely Fall Season.
    Blessings,
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Happy Monday..............Free Greeting cards

                                                                                      Happy Monday Sweet Friends, Hope you are off to a grea...