Sunday, September 23, 2018

Scripture Sunday





Welcome to Fall 
Sweet Friends,

She has officially arrived!!



Here is the scriptures for today.....
For some reason I always think of
them in the Fall.





 There is a time for everything, 

and a season for every activity
 under the heavens: 
 a time to be born and a time to die,
 a time to plant and a time to uproot, 
 a time to kill and a time to heal,
 a time to tear down and a time to build, 
a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance, 
 a time to scatter stones 
and a time to gather them,
 a time to embrace and 
a time to refrain from embracing,
 a time to search and a time to give up,
 a time to keep and a time to throw away,
 a time to tear and a time to mend,
 a time to be silent and a time to speak, 
 a time to love and a time to hate, 
a time for war and a time for peace. 

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 NIV



Have a Lovely Fall Season,

Blessings Abundant,

4 comments:

  1. A time for everything! My time for cataract surgery. I'm so thankful for all my Christian friends that have already had it done and have been such an encouragement to me! I say to our LORD, "Thy will be done!" Love you, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite season!
    In explanation for why I haven't been by, I've been doing much more on my phone & Facebook. Less on blog - especially a lot that requires typing, so mostly pictures :)
    Today, I opened up the computer and gave it the time it took to get something going.
    (I really need a new computer!)
    From your comment on one of my blogs, I see I have a lot of catching up to do- i.e. that your hubby retired! Congratulations! It DOES make a difference, doesn't it?
    Well, have a great week.
    We're enjoying the autumn weather (though we know Indian summer is still a possibility...) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan,
    Yea, tomorrow is the day. I know isn't it a wonderful thing when others have already been
    thru it and can kinda clue you in on things, does make one feel much better knowing they
    made it thru fine, and so will we.....lol
    You are probably gonna be a very happy girl once it is all over....from what I heard and
    you can see the results immediately....which is very cool.

    Praying for you and will see you tomorrow.
    Love, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rebecca,
    This seems to be my fav season too, course, I really love all of them but summer!!
    I think I really like Fall just because there are so many fun holidays and birthdays
    coming up...that we all look forward to and celebrate together, and then once we
    actually start to get some cool weather....I am in hog heaven!! lol

    I hear you about the computer, when they are slow they are really annoying to say
    the least. Do you know how to check for virus's.....because sometimes when mine is
    slow it is because I have picked up something.

    Thanks for the Congrats....oh wow, it definitely makes a lot of difference, we are
    totally enjoying it.

    We are sooo looking forward to cooler weather, it won't be here till mid or maybe even
    end of October....hoping for sooner!! lol It is only dropping to the mid and upper 70's
    at night and still 100 in the daytime most days.

    It was so nice to hear from you, Thanks for coming by....
    and hope you totally enjoy your favorite season of the year.

    Blessings,
    Nellie



    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Happy St. Patrick's Day

  Happy St. Patrick's Day Sweet Friends Have a Lovely Day, Hugs, Nellie