Keep me safe, my God,
for in you I take refuge.
I say to the LORD,
“You are my Lord;
apart from you
I have no good thing.”
Psalm 16:1-2 NIV
Nellie
“ He covers the sky with clouds; he supplies the earth with rain and makes grass grow on the hills.” Psalm 147:8 October Greetings Swe...
Amen, praise our Almighty Savior GOD! I trust every moment in His promise, "GOD will meet ALL your needs according to the riches of His glory in Christ Jesus!" (Philippians 4:19) I thank Him every day for the provisions of His salvation, protection, sustenance, leading, guiding, and directing my life according to His pre-ordained plan for me! I especially thank and praise Him for His guidance in my cataract surgery this passed week! Glory to His Name! Love you, Susan
ReplyDeleteHi Susan,
ReplyDeleteYep, apart from HIM we have no good thing that is for sure!
Have a good evening,
Love, Nellie