Sunday, November 1, 2009

Have a Faithfilled Sunday


(Appalachian trail  scenery in Maine)
*
*
Good Morning Sweet Friends,
*
It is 1:23 a.m., but now it is really 12:23 a.m.,  cause we
changed our clocks back.  lol
*
But I do need to get to bed,............ but I didn't want
 to ruin my Sunday Scripture Post record!  lol
*
So I will leave you with this scripture
from Hebrews 11:6,
One of my favorites.
*
"And without faith it is impossible to please God,
because anyone who comes to him must believe
that he exists and he rewards those who earnestly
seek him."
*
Hope you all are having a great weekend,
Thanks for visiting with me.
*
Have a Faithfilled Sunday and Everyday,
God will reward you!
*
Love,  Blessings, and hugs,
Nellie
*
P.S.  Doesn't this picture just take your breath away,
it is so tranquil and beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. I do love that photo!
    Welcoming and calming...just like our Gracious LORD!

    Blessings today and always,
    HuGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image Nellie, Thank you so much for your very sweet comment on my blog last week. You made my day! I have been so busy, my husband & I have just purchased our first home! So I have been dealing with masses of paperwork, phone calls and now the preparation for packing! So exciting, but not much time for my blog & my blogger friends! Just wanted to say hello, nice to meet you and thank you again for your lovely comment. Warm wishes from floralovely :)

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Scripture Sunday

  Have a Lovely Spring Day! Hugs, Nellie