Wednesday, May 9, 2012

White Wednesday




Hello White Wednesday Fans!

So..........how are ya???

Been a sunny day, but now it is overcast and cloudy
with a lil rain,  course, that is better than no rain,
cause we need some really bad.  Just finished 
mowing the lawn on John Deere!!  
So perfect timing...................

Remembered some pics I took from Veranda Magazine
awhile back,  and thought it would be nice for yall to
just have a fun day.  These are all things white but
they are all of Architectural interest.  Think you will
enjoy them.

If not,  Oh Well!   lol






Quite the kitchen, huh!!

 Think this must be inside the room of the first pic above



 This was a double pic in the magazine, as you can see



 this is the same pic equalized,  thought it showed up better!



 Veranda magazine always has the most gorgeous
garden areas...................








Hope you had fun,  
and
Thanks for stopping in.....


I am linking up to Faded Charm Cottage
for White Wednesday,  so... if you want
to see all the neat white things

See ya tomorrow!

Hugs and Blessings,
Nellie


6 comments:

  1. Now, those are some GRAND whites! (Not the shabby chic kind...) I've seen the cover of this magazine, but I'm not sure I've ever opened it. I'll have to check it out next time I'm at Barnes and Noble.

    By some chance, I posted some white today on my "thrifty style" blog. Didn't even know it was white Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that magazine. Gorgeous pics!
    hugs
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of this magazine before but it looks wonderful. Have a great day tomorrow and a wonderful Mother's Day.
    Hugs, Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I certainly enjoyed those gorgeous pics! Thanks for sharing them and hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty pics and that kitchen is amazing! My new studio space will be light with whites and neutrals! Can't wait!!

    Hugs and love,
    Beck

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are beautiful pictures! I especially love all the white molding in that one kitchen shot! Hope you're having a nice Thursday! Took mom to the surgeon for her follow up visit and all is well. We need to go back in 2 weeks for a final, hopeful, visit as the bottom of her scar is still not closed all the way. But the surgeon thinks it will close soon! Thanks Nellie!

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Happy St. Patrick's Day

  Happy St. Patrick's Day Sweet Friends Have a Lovely Day, Hugs, Nellie