Friday, July 20, 2012

Thankful Thursday - July 19, 2012


Why are you downcast, O my soul?
Why so disturbed within me?
Put your hope in God,  for I will yet praise him,
My Savior and My God.
Psalm 42:11

Good Evening  Morning
Sweet Peas,
(Started this yesterday......)
Hope you have a had a very good week!

Mine has been good and seems to have just flown by......
Really can't believe it is Thursday again already,  
where does the time go!!

Today was a very nice day, so.......
 my
# 1
I am thankful
is....for a really fun day with a new friend.  
We have been trying to get together for several 
months now and finally connected, so it was a sweet
treat.......................as she is a lovely person,
and we have a lot in common.


Thought I would use some of my pics of other coastal touches
 that I added to my family room,that aren't table tops, 
tablescapes or centerpieces!  lol 

Always like to add some pictures cause I know how I like them,
 and know yall do too!


#2
I am thankful
that my computer is back up and has been running 
well and a bit faster too, 
and it didn't cost us a cent.  Yeah for that!!








#3
I am thankful
that we got to visit with Dee and Jerry
last Friday nite.  We always have a 
great time.





#4
I am thankful
that we had another fun date night.  Hubby had
to go for a routine echocardiogram first, but then
We went to a lot of places for things we needed
and then out to dinner,  but it was a fun time.






#5
I am thankful
that our Dee is now a liscensed Mammography
technician. Which means an increase in pay
as well...........




(they put tags on everything else so I thought why not on
 pillows too! lol)


#6
I am thankful
that I have been sleeping really well in the
last few weeks.  what a blessing that is.



#7
I am thankful
that the Lord gave me an easy solution to a
lil problem that I had..........






#8

I am thankful
that my scales are finally going starting
to go down.  I have picked up on my protein
and dairy and also eating breakfast earlier,  so 
one or all of those must be helping! 
 Thank the Lord!!






#9
I am thankful
for Blue Bunny frozen Vanilla yogurt,  we get it
at Walmart and it is the best Vanilla yogurt there is!
We use it in our smoothies, and put bananas and
caramel or chocolate on it,  or even just eat it plain,
which I never do with any other ice cream or yogurt.
It is good stuff..................
Last night I crumbled some homemade gluten-free 
peanut butter cookies on top since we were
out of bananas.  Yummy!!


#10

I am thankful
that I made Brocoli, Ham and cheese quiche for lunch,
and can now have it for din din as well,  along with
leftover mac and cheese, and a fruit salad.







#11
I am thankful
for 2 christian songs I have learned about that are new 
to me, in this last week that are just so encouraging.  
One is "I'm not home yet", by Building 429.  It is a
contemporary Christian song.

and the other one is "I Know"
by the Collingsworth Family
Learned about this one from my friend today!
It is a southern gospel song.

Hope you enjoy them too!





#12
I am thankful
for all of my friends and family that are not from blog
land and then all my sweet friends I have made in
blogland.  I have learned a ton of things from all of
you,  and have benefited from your prayers, wisdom
and kind words of encouragement.
Yall are the best!!
and I pray the Lord double blesses yall back!! lol


(Underneath that shell is a basket of kittens) lol


Well, guess I better hurry up and get this posted,
since I am a day late and a dollar short! lol
Better late than never as they say.
Was just too tired to finish last night!!


Yall have a really Fun Weekend
and
Thanks for coming by......


Excited to hear from you!


Love, Hugs, and Good Food, 
 Family and Friends
Blessings,


Nellie

5 comments:

  1. I think you are one of the most carefree and happy people in blogland! It's always uplifting to read of your good life here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that verse, so needed to hear it today. Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and your comment. Don't have much time for blogging but I enjoy visiting others and making new friends.

    Have a blessed day and weekend.
    Blessing,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Nellie

    It is always good to see your thankfuls.
    It sounds you are getting sending a lot of time with your family. That is great.
    Our vacation is right around the corner when all my kids will be together. Can't wait.
    Have a great weekend!
    Blessings & Love
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're having a nice week! All your photos are really nice! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. #1. Fantastic! I need to get with Sylvia. We haven't seen one another for a couple of months! I saw one of my teacher friends at the vet! It was so good to see her! She is to give me a call soon!
    #2. My computer is doing well, but my screen is acting up again. It looks like everything is x-ray, ha!
    #3. Thank the LORD for Alice! She is always getting me out of the house, ha!
    #4. So that's your secret about going to the doctor! Have someone go with you!
    #5. I just got a notice mine is due in August.
    #6. I've been having to put Sarah in the 3rd bedroom again! She wakes me up throughout the night prowling and yowling!
    #7. Don't we wish all could be so!
    #8. Mine is going down about a pound in 3 weeks. I don't know why it's not more. I go through the day not eating that much.
    #9. I'll have to give my Magic Bullit a try with that!
    #10. I'll be having my ham, cheese, tomato, romain lettuce, and onion rollups!
    #11. What a nice song! It didn't take me long to sing along with it! WOW! I really like the second song! I could sing that and listen to it every day, all day long!
    #12. With blogs like yours, Nellie, blesses are flowing!
    LOVe to you all, Susan

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Happy St. Patrick's Day

  Happy St. Patrick's Day Sweet Friends Have a Lovely Day, Hugs, Nellie