Sunday, December 6, 2009

Have a Wonder of Christmas Sunday & All Season Long.......


(A Sweet Nativity given to us by Scott a few Christmas back)
*
Good Sunday Morning to you Sweet Friends
*
I am a lil late doing my post today,  but I am sure
you want mind!  Wound up staying home from
Church today,  bummer,  but enjoyed listening
to Charles Stanley and the Worship Network
with all the beautiful scenic pictures and Christmas
Music,  and I really enjoyed it!
*
I think I am a lil better today, not coughing
and blowing as much, and a lil more energetic
feeling so trying not to get busy,  but know
I better lay low still, am hoping this is the
last day of that!  Only time will tell!
*
Well,  I will leave you with scriptures
from Matthew 1:18-25
*
This is how the birth of Jesus Christ came about:
His mother Mary was pledged to be married to
Joseph, but before they came together, she was
found to be with child through the Holy Spirit.

Because Joseph her husband was a righteous
man and did not want to expose her to public
disgrace, he had in mind to divorce her quietly.

But after he had considered this, an angel of the
Lord appeared to him in a dream and said,
"Joseph son of David do not be afraid to take
Mary home as your wife, because what is
conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit.

She will give birth to a son, and you are to
give him the name Jesus, because he will
save his people from their sins.

All this took place to fulfill what the Lord
had said through the prophet:  The virgin
will be with child and will give birth to a son
and they will call him Immanuel - which means,
"God with us."

When Joseph woke up, he did what the
angel of the lord had commanded him
and took Mary home as his wife. 

 But he had no union with her until she
 gave birth to a son. And he gave him
 the name Jesus.
*
Have a Wonderful Sunday and Christmas
Season filled with the Awe and Wonder
of it All!
*
Thanks for coming by,
*
Love, Hugs, and Blessings
to you all,
Nellie

2 comments:

  1. Hi dearest Nellie, I pray you get rest today and begin to feel like yourself. It's snowing here and quite cold so naps sound good right now.
    Love the book you're reading-so many great ideas.
    Have a blessed day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry that you were home from Church on Sunday! i was busy with my lesson most of the day. I converted it to the blog in three parts and added pictures. It was a lot of work but I am glad I did it. Maybe someone out there in blog land will benefit. Also many of the ladies here were serving with the children and youth during the lesson time so they missed it. I wanted them to have a chance at reading it if they wanted.

    You nativity set is very pretty!

    Love ,B

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Scripture Sunday

  Have a Lovely Spring Day! Hugs, Nellie